(Senior) Business Developer (f/m/d)
As we grow and build the future, we are looking for a Business Developer to be part of our team in the Netherlands and drive our activities there. To be able to do so you are an energy expert with a large network and deep knowledge in the field. As Business Developer you will be involved in important deals/partnership negotiations and will be the first point of contact for products and business development opportunities in this region. You report both to the Country Manager and the Business Development team of the Next Kraftwerke Group.
This is what you like
- You drive the business development of Next Kraftwerke in the Netherlands.
- You follow and analyse changes on both the regulatory and market side to know what the next strategical topics/developments are for Next Kraftwerke. When there is an open question on the energy market in NL, you are the go-to-person.
- You support our sales team to gain new strategic partners, while keeping a close relationship and developing business opportunities with our currently established clients. You enjoy participating in more complex deals and partnership negotiations yourself as well.
- You are enthusiastic about the energy industry, the emerging technologies, and the models that are driving the energy transition.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You have a degree in business, engineering or natural sciences.
- You have experience in business development of complex B2B products.
- You have deep knowledge of the energy industry.
- You know the Dutch energy market well and already have a network with key stakeholders.
- You love to communicate and connect with new people, to widen and develop your network, and to better understand the several energy markets and technologies.
- You are creative and can identify early development opportunities in the market.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have an initiative-taking and outcome-oriented approach.
- You speak English and Dutch fluently.
This is what your colleagues say
"The Netherlands is a key market for Next Kraftwerke. Today we already run a highly profitable portfolio here, but in the coming years we expect unparalleled growth".
Jan De Decker, CEO Next Kraftwerke Benelux
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Mareva, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.